Thursday, 17 November 2011

Blogspot Virgin: RESTLESS DREAMS

I guess the blogosphere is really haunting me. I decided to take blogging seriously and on a next level. I'm still keeping my Tumblr account but that will serve as my Photo Blog. Although I'm still having trouble in blogspot.. and if there's someone who's good enough to walk me through here, you'll make my life a lot easier as I navigate on this site! Haha. People know that I'm techy but of course, it takes time to learn something.  Anyhoo, I can't wait to share my life's "Restless Dreams" here. :)

You guys will be dealing more of fashion, food and personal posts on this blog. Day 1 starts TODAY. :)

P.S. THIS BLOG IS WHAT I CONSIDER AS MY OWN SPACE. I'll promise to keep it light and full of good vibes! :)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the upcoming fably goodies you will have here,girlie! Just thought I'd drop by:) New to fashion blogging as well! :D

    Momma Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just browsed your site. My heart goes to your new baby! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am lovin your blog and looking forward to more foodie posts! YAY! ;)

    you look like someone i used to know before,pearl!

    followed you <3
    i hope you can check out my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete