Friday, 23 December 2011


Looky! The package that I got today from Bubbles. Thank you again Tati for the amazing accessories! Can't wait to pile 'em on. :)


Booze for Christmas. I want wine though!


And a photo of this litol boy that's becoming so stubborn (like his mum)! :))

Everyone's excited for Christmas and of course, the Noche Buena. Gonna be a busy bee for the food preparation so expect more foodie shots this week. This holiday can be an excuse for pigging out!

Merry christmas y'all! :)

5 comments:

  1. I wanna get myself some tassel earrings, too! Those accessories are lovely :) Your dog is soooo cute!

    Kisses! xxx

    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! you might want to check out my blog :) Follow? <3 thank you.

    thebigapplegirl.com

    The Big Apple Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mara! You can get tassel earring from Bubbles! Link can be found on my post. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Big Apple Girl, already followed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lurrve your accessories. And your dog is so adorbs. :)

    xoxo
    http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete